Friday 24 April 2015

Healthy Banana Muffins






HEALTHY BANANA MUFFINS WITH GREEK YOGURT AND CHOCO SHOT FOR BREAKFAST

So as you all know I am doing a teatox I have to wait 30 minutes after I drink it before I can eat so had time to put this delicious breakfast together.  If you have no time you can use same recipe and wisk it in a mug a inside the microwave for 1:30 minutes and tastes just as good.
If you want to see step by step how I made this add me on snapchat: ukaiserw

Ingredients:
1 banana
3 tablespoons of coconut or almond flour
3 teaspoon of cocoa powder (100% cocoa no dairy or sugar added)
1 tablespoon of whey protein (optional)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 egg
Drop of almond milk

Blend and pour on either mug cup for microwave or muffins cases and bake in oven for 12-15 minutes at 180C
And enjoy this yummines!  I added orange choco shot to my yogurt and was so heavenly!  SWEET FREEDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment