Monday 25 May 2015

3 ingredient oatmeal bread



Yes as easy as it sounds, this bread can be made with only 3 ingredients. However in my opinion is much nicer with the add ons mention below. Don't get me wrong if you wanted to do it with only the 3 ingredients is still fluffy, delicious and most important very healthy!



So here is picture with 3 ingredients:
oats, greek yogurt and bicarbonate of soda.

You don't even have to do it in a food processor. a bowl, a good spoon and a strong arm will do the job. It does get hard as with greek yogurt mixture is a bit too thick but don't worry is still perfect. You can a drop of almond milk to make things a bit easier if you wish. I didn't add any and came out perfect.

So add in a bowl the yogurt, the re-fill the empty pot of 500 grams of oats and do this step twice.

Once you have mix the 3 ingredients very well put the mixture inside a 2lb bread tin and bake for 180 degrees Celsius for 30  minutes. Remember your oven must be previously preheated. 


I added a tablespoon of the following:
- sunflower seeds
- pumpking seeds
- sesame seeds

If you wish to give it a sweet touch to it you can add honey as well.

Bread came out perfectly and my husband and kids loved it. Next time I make it I would definitely add a pinch of salt.

Please let me know if you make it and leave comments on my instagram (@momfitnessdiary) or Facebook page: Mom Fitness Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment