Tuesday 21 July 2015

Healthy Banana Bread







I have to say I have try many healthy versions of banana breads but I have to say this is the best one so far! It is moist, crunchy and delicious!

This summer have been just so dull but nothing a guilt free banana bread can't fix! the perfect evening snack. Or delicious for breakfast with a spread of almond butter. yummy!

Ingredients:
1 cup of oats flour (make this by blending normal oats to a flour consistency)
1 cup of ground almonds
1 cup of walnuts
1 cup sunflower seeds
3 bananas
2 eggs
1/2 cup of honey
2 teaspoons cinamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons of chia
1 tablespoon of baking powder

Lets start by pre heating the oven at 150 degrees celcius

I literally just placed all the ingredients on my cake mixer and blended very well until all ingredients were perfectly incorporated.

Lined up a 2lb loaf pan with grease proof paper and pour mixture in.

Bake your cake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.

Once cooked let it cooled completely before cutting it as if you try to do it while is still warm it will break.

I hope you enjoy this recipe, definetly  one of my favourites.

5 comments:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it phenq appetite suppressant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bread. specially, I like bananas bread.
    thank you for your share.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great information. i want to try using this recipes with my wife tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating healthy food is so important. Love this recipe, its amazing! I also take the best diet supplements to help me in my weight loss process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete