Recipe makes about 10 cookies. They are chunky and very tasty! Once you make them you will keep making them as they are so easy! I hope you all like them!
1 cup of oats flour (porridge oats blended to flour consistency)
1 cup of almond ground or almond flour
5 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup of honey of agave or maple syrup (your choice) I used honey
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre-heat oven at 150 degrees Celcius
1. Line up a tray with grease proof paper
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a fork until all ingredients are very well mixed (except the choc chips)
3. Don't touch the mixture as it is quiet sticky. Just spoon a chunky amount of mixture into the tray.
4. place 4 or 5 chocolate chips on top of each cookie
5. Bake for 15 minutes
6. let them cool down slightly before enjoying them.
7. Devore them, they are delicious!