Monday 24 August 2015

Greek Style Salad Dressing


After I posted on my Instagram and Facebook page last week my usual oily salad dressing a lot of you my lovely readers requested a recipe which it had a more creamy consistency so as I love to please you all I came up with this fantastic recipe.

I loved it so much definitely making it every week. Its also delicious as a dip to munch away some wholemeal pitta bread or even raw veggies like carrots and celery for a super healthy snack!

Next time I make it I will blend with it a green spicy chilly for a little extra kick!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup of fresh parsley
1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves
1/2 cup of fresh basil
1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil
1/2 cup cero fat greek yogurt
1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
Juice of 1/2 lime

Blend all ingredients on food processor and season with sea salt, black pepper and some crushed garlic. So creamy, healthy and delicious!

P.S. You can find me on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat as: Mom Fitness Diary.


No comments:

Post a Comment