Sunday 9 August 2015

HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CAKE


Guys on Friday I was having a bad day and was dyeing to have a chocolate or a chocolate cake or anything chocolate-y! But refused to be bold plus I didn't have any bold treats in the house anyway; so I decided to invent a recipe that would kill those cravings with ingredients that I had at home.

I was doing this in snapchat and I was like: "please don't copy this recipe until is done" because I didn't have a clue how it was going to turn out. But needless to say it was AMAZING! so definitely doing this recipe again soon.

I made this for hubby and I so if its just for yourself halve the ingredients. Or keep half of it for the next day.

Ingredients:

2 eggs
2 tablespoons of almond ground
1/2 cup of powder peanut butter ( I used chocolate PB2) You can boy PB2 on herbs.ie
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 teaspoon of 100% cocoa
1 teaspoon of baking powder
I added a squeeze of sweet freedom. (you can use honey instead, about 3 or 4 teaspoons)

Blend all Ingredients in food processor and pout mixture into any mould or cupcake cases. (I used a silicone cupcake mould)

Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees Celcius for 15 minutes.




2 comments:

  1. It was not a bad post.Nice article. Actually your maximum contents are informative.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicious! I love pancake.
    thank you for your post.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete